Pleated Fabric Mask Adult One Size fits most
*Please read everything before ordering*
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*I really tried to develop these masks to fit most people comfortably & included some extra room for additional future shrinking. If the fit is too big for you, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
Made with love with beautiful found cotton prints - mostly from fellow Etsy sellers! All fabrics are quilting cottons of similar weight, but I think the Gray Quatrefoil & Gray Dot are slightly lighter weight & have the smoothest hand. Please allow me up to 2 weeks to make if placing a large mask order or with made-to-order clothing. If my mask listings are not available, that means I am closed to orders & will re-list when I'm ready. Thank you for your patience!
- Non-medical grade
- 2 layers preshrunk 100% cotton (machine washed & dried 3 times to reduce further shrinkage)
- White or Off White 1/8" W Nylon/Rubber elastic earloops
- Dart at bottom of mask for a better fit under chin
- Small openings below top elastics to insert included or desired wire/twist tie
- Opening at bottom to insert your choice of safe & breathable filter
- Remove wire & filter before washing & drying mask separately
- Approximate measurements: 8.25" L x 3" W. Center front width extends up to 6.75".
- Elastics (finished) measures approximately 6.25"
- If too big, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
- If too small, use a ribbon or strip of fabric to thread through earloops & tie behind head.
- Hand or machine wash: warm, no bleach, lay flat to dry or tumble dry, warm iron on cotton only. Please note: machine drying will increase further shrinkage.
- Wash before first use
- Refer to the CDC's recommendations on who should wear cloth face coverings & how to care for them: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- $1 per mask purchased from 19thandwhimsy.com or my Etsy shop will be donated to my local food bank: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. Thank you!
Choose from 7 colorways:
- Blue Trees & Bears Watercolor / Blue Watercolor Floral
- Blue Trees & Bears Watercolor / Blue on White Gridlines
- Blue Trees & Bears Watercolor / Solid Light Gray
- Blue Watercolor Floral / White on Gray Dots
- Blue Watercolor Floral / Blue on White Gridlines
- Blue Watercolor Floral / Solid Light Gray
- Blue Watercolor Floral / Solid Light Pink
❤️ For a simpler & more affordable option, see my Simple Fabric Mask style.
*Please note that the USPS is experiencing delays. In rare cases, First Class Package Service can take more than 2 weeks. Also, tracking is not always working properly & sometimes updates only after delivery. You now have the option to upgrade to Priority Mail Service by adding the "Priority Shipping Upgrade" listing to your order. But note that although this is usually faster, Priority Mail is still not guaranteed to be delivered within a certain amount of days.
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*No custom orders available at this time.
*Print placement will vary.
*Colors may vary from photos & what you see on your screen.
*Please read current shop policies before ordering.
*Only items purchased from my Etsy shop can be reviewed.
© 19th and Whimsy LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns are accepted on qualifying non-custom, undamaged, & unworn items postmarked within 21 days of delivery. Please message me to initiate a return. Return your item(s) in original condition to my mailing address enclosed on your order receipt & be sure to send me your tracking # once you ship. I will issue your refund shortly after I receive your return.
Before completing the return steps above, please contact me & let me know what you'd like to exchange your item for so I can confirm I have the inventory/fabric to make your new item.
Please note: The customer is responsible for: properly packaging the return, return shipping cost, sending me the tracking #, shipping within 21 days of order receipt, & safe delivery.
Jun 25, 2020
Nice quality, I wish the elastics were adjustable, to make the mask have a tighter fit I tied little knots on the ends of each elastic and that helped.
Jun 22, 2020
💖This is my second order of masks from 19th and Whimsy! These masks are the best!!! They are super cute and pretty. They are comfortable and provide excellent protection. I received them a few days after I ordered them. Thank you so much Lauren! You can tell these masks are made with lots of love and aloha ❤️
Jun 11, 2020
High-quality mask that is super cute too! I liked being able to insert a nose wire into the top of the mask to create a tight but comfortable fit. Very well made!
May 30, 2020
May 28, 2020
I have several masks, but this is my favorite. It's made very well and the floral fabric is beautiful, yet subtle.