Simple Fabric Mask: A super simple & affordable option
*Please read everything before ordering*
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*I really tried to develop these masks to fit most people comfortably & included some extra room for additional future shrinking. If the fit is too big for you, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
Made with love with beautiful found cotton prints - mostly from fellow Etsy sellers! These fabrics are quilting cottons of similar weight. Many of these are in stock & will ship out within 3 days, but please allow me up to 8 days if you are ordering together with the Pleated style or other made-to-order styles. If my mask listings are not available, that means I am closed to orders & will re-list when I'm ready. Thank you for your patience!
- Non-medical grade
- Inside: marked with a partially topstitched vertical seam. Outside: no seam
- 2 layers preshrunk 100% cotton (machine washed & dried 3 times to reduce further shrinkage)
- Black 1/8" W Nylon/Rubber elastic earloops
- Adult One Size fits most
- Approximate measurements: 7.75" L x 6.25" W. When worn, the sides will gather to about 3"
- If too big, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
- If too small, use a ribbon or strip of fabric to thread through earloops & tie behind head.
- Hand or machine wash: warm, no bleach, lay flat to dry or tumble dry, warm iron on cotton only. Please note: machine drying will increase further shrinkage.
- Wash before first use
- Refer to the CDC's recommendations on who should wear cloth face coverings & how to care for them: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- $1 per mask purchased from 19thandwhimsy.com or my Etsy shop will be donated to my local food bank: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. Thank you!
Choose from 4 colors:
- Solid Jet Black (Michael Miller)
- Green with Teal Brush Strokes
- Solid Hunter Green (other side of the green brush strokes)
- Japanese Floral Multi on Black (features sakura & other flowers in shades of salmon pink & gold)
❤️ For a more detailed (customizable with your own wire & filter) style, see my Pleated Fabric Masks.
❤️ See all mask options in my shop home.
*Please note that the USPS is experiencing delays. In rare cases, First Class Package Service can take more than 2 weeks. Also, tracking is not always working properly & sometimes updates only after delivery. You now have the option to upgrade to Priority Mail Service by adding the "Priority Shipping Upgrade" listing to your order. But note that although this is usually faster, Priority Mail is still not guaranteed to be delivered within a certain amount of days.
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*No custom orders available at this time.
*Print placement will vary.
*Colors may vary from photos & what you see on your screen.
*Please read current shop policies before ordering.
*Only items purchased from my Etsy shop can be reviewed.
© 19th and Whimsy LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns are accepted on qualifying non-custom, undamaged, & unworn items postmarked within 21 days of delivery. Please message me to initiate a return. Return your item(s) in original condition to my mailing address enclosed on your order receipt & be sure to send me your tracking # once you ship. I will issue your refund shortly after I receive your return.
Before completing the return steps above, please contact me & let me know what you'd like to exchange your item for so I can confirm I have the inventory/fabric to make your new item.
Please note: The customer is responsible for: properly packaging the return, return shipping cost, sending me the tracking #, shipping within 21 days of order receipt, & safe delivery.
Sep 22, 2020
Sep 6, 2020
The mask fits well 👍
Sep 6, 2020
The fabric was beautiful and good quality. Also, they arrived in the mail pretty quickly.
Jul 14, 2020
Love the color, and it covers a lot of space!
Jul 9, 2020
Bought a second mask from Lauren and I love it as much as the first! They're very lightweight, soft, and comfortable, plus the fabric is gorgeous!