The V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tunic Blouse looks great with shorts or fitted pants. The 3/4 length cuffed sleeves are relaxed, flattering, and feature your choice of light gold buttons. The lightweight woven rayon fabrics are beautifully hand dyed by artisans in Indonesia. Variations in color should be expected and make each piece one of a kind!
- Flowy, relaxed body
- Long length: size M from shoulder approx length = 31"
- Shirttail hem = shorter hemline at sides
- Back pleating & piecing detail
- 3/4 length permanent cuff sleeves: size M approx length = 16.5", 12" circumference
- Light gold tone washable metal button at each sleeve, Made in Italy
100% Preshrunk Rayon, Handmade in Los Angeles by yours truly
Choose between 7 colors/fabrics
- Lilac Multi: various light to medium purples
- Blue Starburst Multi: blues with bits of purple and teal
- Dark Blue Navy Multi: blues and navy with bits of purple
- Desert Peach Multi: shades of white, tan, and bits of dusty peach
- Black/White Multi: black with varying shades of tan, light blue, and white
- Red Multi: shades of red and burgundy
- Solid Black: a very light weight rayon challis, semi-sheer, beautiful drape, will show wrinkles the most
Your choice of gold tone buttons:
- Hammered round (11 mm)
- Flower (16 mm (5/8"))
❤ Additional photos & videos are shown in separate listings.
❤ Shop the entire Hand Dyed V-Neck Collection! Blouse, Tunic, Dress, & Semi-Fitted Midi Dress
+ More Hand Dyed styles! Search my shop for "hand dyed"
* Colors may vary from photos & what you see on your screen.
* Sample swatches may be requested for $1 each.
* Please read current shop policies before ordering.
* Only purchases from my Etsy shop with an Etsy account can be reviewed.
© 19th and Whimsy LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns are accepted on qualifying non-custom, undamaged, & unworn items postmarked within 21 days of delivery. Please message me to initiate a return. Return your item(s) in original condition to my mailing address enclosed on your order receipt & be sure to send me your tracking # once you ship. I will issue your refund shortly after I receive your return.
Before completing the return steps above, please contact me & let me know what you'd like to exchange your item for so I can confirm I have the inventory/fabric to make your new item.
Please note: The customer is responsible for: properly packaging the return, return shipping cost, sending me the tracking #, shipping within 21 days of order receipt, & safe delivery.