Pleated Fabric Mask Adult One Size fits most
*Please read everything before ordering*
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*I really tried to develop these masks to fit most people comfortably & included some extra room for additional future shrinking. If the fit is too big for you, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
Made with love with beautiful found cotton prints - mostly from fellow Etsy sellers! All fabrics are quilting cottons of similar weight, but I think the Gray Quatrefoil & Gray Dot are slightly lighter weight & have the smoothest hand. Please allow me up to 2 weeks to make if placing a large mask order or with made-to-order clothing. If my mask listings are not available, that means I am closed to orders & will re-list when I'm ready. Thank you for your patience!
- Non-medical grade
- 2 layers preshrunk 100% cotton (machine washed & dried 3 times to reduce further shrinkage)
- White or Off White 1/8" W Nylon/Rubber elastic earloops
- Dart at bottom of mask for a better fit under chin
- Small openings below top elastics to insert included or desired wire/twist tie
- Opening at bottom to insert your choice of safe & breathable filter
- Remove wire & filter before washing & drying mask separately
- Approximate measurements: 8.25" L x 3" W. Center front width extends up to 6.75".
- Elastics (finished) measures approximately 6.25"
- If too big, machine wash & dry &/or place a loop knot in each earloop.
- If too small, use a ribbon or strip of fabric to thread through earloops & tie behind head.
- Hand or machine wash: warm, no bleach, lay flat to dry or tumble dry, warm iron on cotton only. Please note: machine drying will increase further shrinkage.
- Wash before first use
- Refer to the CDC's recommendations on who should wear cloth face coverings & how to care for them: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- $1 per mask purchased from 19thandwhimsy.com or my Etsy shop will be donated to my local food bank: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. Thank you!
Choose from 2 colorways:
- Gray Quatrefoil / Seafoam Green
- Gray Quatrefoil / Light Gray
- For a simpler & more affordable option, see my Simple Fabric Mask style.
- See all mask options in my shop home.
*Please note that the USPS is experiencing delays. In rare cases, First Class Package Service can take more than 2 weeks. Also, tracking is not always working properly & sometimes updates only after delivery. You now have the option to upgrade to Priority Mail Service by adding the "Priority Shipping Upgrade" listing to your order. But note that although this is usually faster, Priority Mail is still not guaranteed to be delivered within a certain amount of days.
*No returns/exchanges on masks.
*No custom orders available at this time.
*Print placement will vary.
*Colors may vary from photos & what you see on your screen.
*Please read current shop policies before ordering.
*Only items purchased from my Etsy shop can be reviewed.
© 19th and Whimsy LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Orders are generally shipped within a week, but processing times change. Be aware of my current processing time when ordering. It could be up to 2 weeks before shipping. All packages are sent via USPS by either First Class Mail or Priority Mail with tracking and generally arrive within 2-7 days. Shipping costs are not refundable. Please contact me if you need your order by a specific date & I will let you know if it's possible. I generally work on orders in the order they are received.
Please allow 1 - 3 weeks from ship date to receive your order. All international orders up to 4 lbs are shipped by USPS First Class Mail. Orders 4 lbs+ are shipped by USPS Priority International Mail. All orders are shipped with tracking, but tracking may cease depending on destination country. Please note that I have no control over travel time/time in customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I want you to be happy with your order! Returns are accepted on non-custom, undamaged, & unworn items postmarked within 21 days of delivery. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to my mailing address enclosed on your order receipt & be sure to message/email me with your order # & tracking # once you ship. I will issue your refund shortly after I receive your returned item(s).
Before completing the return steps above, please contact me & let me know what you'd like to exchange your item for so I can confirm I have the inventory/fabric to make your new item.
Please note: Shipping costs are not refundable & the customer is responsible for shipping costs to return item(s). The customer is responsible for: properly packaging the return order, messaging/emailing me with the tracking #, making sure the package is shipped within 21 days of order receipt, & the safe delivery of the package.
Tip: USPS First Class Package Service (under 1 lb. Generally must be purchased at post office counter) & USPS Priority Mail Package Service are the most affordable & accessible options. Insurance/additional insurance may be purchased with your postage.
Jun 22, 2020
May 25, 2020
I’m giving 19th and Whimsy an enthusiastic 5-star review! The Gray Quatrefoil Pleated Face Masks I ordered are beautiful and carefully-crafted! They are 100% cotton & reversible – and both sides, especially the blue & green, work out well for both men & women! Also importantly, Lauren has designed the masks with a dart that allows for a protective fit, and there is an opening to insert a disposable filter for even greater protection. Customer service was warm & personal! And I understand that Lauren donates to a food bank with each mask purchase, which I really appreciate!